Our SUSTAINABILITY credentials
There is an increasing global awareness of the social and environmental impacts of products and materials. PAGO understands and embraces both environmental and social responsibility.
\We have a number of product ranges certified with AFRDI GreenTick – GOLD, a Type 1 Ecolabelling certification.
AFRDI certification requirements include:
- compliance with environmental laws
- Sedex International membership combined with a SMETA audit insures adherence to labor standards, health and safety, environmental and business ethics
- low VOC emissions, tested by CETEC Foray
- low formaldehyde emissions, tested by CETEC Foray
- elimination of hazardous and prohibited substances
- FSC certified timber
- Blue Tick, strength and durability testing
- chairs are designed to be easily disassembled
- product stewardship program to ensure our chairs are either refurbished or recycled
- packaging contains recycled content
- 10-15 year warranty
PAGO has seen a strong consumer demand for sustainable products that have third party Type 1 Ecolabelling certification, both in terms of government procurement and for the specification of Green Star rated buildings.
Our AFRDI certified product range of chairs include FLASH, ENDURO, MATRIX – high back, medium back and MESH.